Pit Stop Potatoes Recipe
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
- 1. In a greased disposable foil pan, layer the potatoes, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and Southwest seasoning; dot with butter.
- 2. Cover with foil. Grill over medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 271 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pit Stop Potatoes
"This was very good, will definitely be making it again."