Pit Stop Potatoes Recipe
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
- 1. In a greased disposable foil pan, layer the potatoes, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and Southwest seasoning; dot with butter.
- 2. Cover with foil. Grill over medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 271 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 496mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Pit Stop Potatoes
"This was very good, will definitely be making it again."