Pit Stop Potatoes Recipe
We love fried potatoes and experimented with several recipes until we came up with this grilled version. Using a disposable foil pan means easy cleanup.—Annette Frahmann, Shelton, Washington
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
- 1. In a greased disposable foil pan, layer the potatoes, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and Southwest seasoning; dot with butter.
- 2. Cover with foil. Grill over medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup equals 271 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 496 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Pit Stop Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC