We love fried potatoes and experimented with several recipes until we came up with this grilled version. Using a disposable foil pan means easy cleanup.—Annette Frahmann, Shelton, Washington
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small cubes
- In a greased disposable foil pan, layer the potatoes, onion, mushrooms and green pepper. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and Southwest seasoning; dot with butter.
- Cover with foil. Grill over medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Pit Stop Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p194
Reviews for Pit Stop Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2011
"This was very good, will definitely be making it again."