- 350° for 10-12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- For filling, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and
- enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spoon into center of
- cooled cookies.
- For glaze, if desired, melt chocolate chips and shortening; drizzle
- over cookies. Let stand until set. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 163 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.