- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine cake and dry pudding mixes. Add the eggs, sour cream, water and oil; beat until blended (batter will be thick).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spoon half of the batter into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar. Spread with remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Originally published as Pistachio Quick Bread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p42
Reviews for Pistachio Quick Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2014
The best bread I have ever tasted. Hands down better than zucchini, banana, pumpkin-any kind! Divine!