Pistachio Pudding Tarts Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add flour until blended.
- Shape into 48 balls (1 in. each); press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes; carefully remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spoon into tart shells. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Pistachio Pudding Tarts(7)
Sort By :
I did add some sugar to this recipe...just go by taste and I did freeze them...they freeze well
This recipe is so easy to make and I LOVE the results...you can easily use other pudding flavors for different holidays I rate this a A+ !!
We have reviewed this recipe again and it is correct as published. There is not any sugar in the tart shells.
Taste of Home Test Kitchen
We enjoyed these tarts, however I thought there should have been sugar in the tart. They were very easy to make and the filling was just enough for the 24 tarts. I will make these again.
I too thought there was some sugar or vanilla /almond flavoring missing from the tart shells. Does anyone know if they can be frozen?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Recipes >