For St. Patrick's Day or anytime you want a treat that's green, refreshing and delightful, try these tempting tarts suggested by Bettye Linster of Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add flour until blended.
- Shape into 48 balls (1 in. each); press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes; carefully remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For filling, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spoon into tart shells. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Pistachio Pudding Tarts in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p65
Reviews for Pistachio Pudding Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review