I made this for my children to take to school on St. Patrick's Day. Everyone loved it. It can be made right before you eat it or a few hours before hand. —Rosanna Fowler, Bedford, Indiana
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Pudding Parfaits in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p30
Reviews for Pistachio Pudding Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review