Pistachio Pudding Parfaits Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 10 pecan shortbread cookies, coarsely crushed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping; set aside. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of eight parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookie crumbs. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Pistachio Pudding Parfaits(15)
Sort By :
My picky eater likes these also
Yummy. I don't have parfait glasses in my RV so I made it in a trifle bowl. The cream cheese mixture doesn't spread so well. Next time I would use less cream cheese and more whipped topping......or buy parfait glasses.
I LOVE this! So easy and just plain wonderful...course I love things made with pistachio pudding!
Made this for company twice. It was very well received. I double the pudding mix though, I can't seem to stretch the recipe far enough for 8 servings.
Awesome, I made for a work bake sale, and everyone raved about this !!!! I will definately make again. Thank you !