Pistachio Mini Loaves Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes. Add sour cream, eggs, oil and water; beat until blended. Pour into five greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 5 loaves, 25 servings, 5 per loaf.
Reviews for Pistachio Mini Loaves
Sort By :
I LOVE this recipe! It is very easy to make and tastes so good! I have been using this recipe for several years now right before Christmas to make the mini-loaves to share with family and friends. I love that the recipe makes 5 loaves! That way there are plenty to share with others!