"Meringue sundaes can be filled with any flavor of gelato or ice cream, and different sauces, nuts or fresh fruit.” —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
- 2 cups pistachio gelato or pistachio ice cream
- 4 miniature meringue cookies or vanilla wafers
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachios
- Scoop gelato into four dessert dishes. Top each with a cookie and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with pistachios. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Meringue Sundaes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p23
Reviews for Pistachio Meringue Sundaes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review