Pistachio Mallow Salad Recipe
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 6 to 7 drops green food coloring, optional
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios or walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, pudding mix and food coloring if desired. Fold in the marshmallows and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pistachio Mallow Salad
Sort By :
"Made this for thanksgiving and everyone loved it. It' went quickly and the family is asking when I'm going to make it again!"
"This is an easy side dish to make for picnics and the kids eat it up."
"So easy and really good. Be careful or you will eat the whole thing!"
"My grandma made this every year at the holidays and she passed away last christmas so I made this for my dad for thanksgiving and it brought back so many memories for us!"
"This is so good. I added a can of cocktail fruit with half the juice and used crushed walnuts as a topping... absolutely delicious!"