Pistachio Lettuce Salad Recipe
This colorful salad is topped with a drizzle of delicious honey-and-ginger vinaigrette. You’re sure to bring home an empty bowl.
- 10 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, oranges, pistachios and raisins. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings.
3/4 cup: 109 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Pistachio Lettuce Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC