Pistachio Lettuce Salad
This colorful salad is topped with a drizzle of delicious honey-and-ginger vinaigrette. You’re sure to bring home an empty bowl.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 10 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, oranges, pistachios and
- raisins. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and
- process until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 109 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.