Pistachio Lemon Truffles
A creamy bite of lemon-flavored goat cheese and cream cheese with a pistachio crust. Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle,ALDI Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep: 30 min (plus 1 hour to chill)
- 1-1/4 cups Southern Grove Pistachios, shelled
- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Specially Selected Plain Goat Cheese Log
- 3/4 cup Southern Grove Dried Mixed Berries, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- Pinch Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons freshly chopped lemon zest (about 1 1/2 lemons)
- Roughly chop the pistachios, place in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Scoop tablespoon-size balls of the cheese mixture and roll in the
- pistachios to coat. To serve, sprinkle platter with remaining
- pistachios and place truffles on top.
- Yield: 24 truffles.
Tip: Add as an accompaniment to a spring mix salad or make the truffles a bit smaller to serve as mini truffles with crackers.