- 1-1/4 cups Southern Grove Pistachios, shelled
- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Specially Selected Plain Goat Cheese Log
- 3/4 cup Southern Grove Dried Mixed Berries, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- Pinch Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons freshly chopped lemon zest (about 1 1/2 lemons)
- Roughly chop the pistachios, place in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Scoop tablespoon-size balls of the cheese mixture and roll in the pistachios to coat. To serve, sprinkle platter with remaining pistachios and place truffles on top. Yield: 24 truffles.
Originally published as Pistachio Lemon Truffles Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Pistachio Lemon Truffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review