- wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread ice cream evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt four ounces of chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Spread over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30
- Break chilled chocolate into 3-in. x 1-in. pieces. Melt remaining
- chocolate; spread over top, sides and ends of cake. Working quickly,
- place chocolate pieces on cake to resemble bark. Freeze until
- serving. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting. Yield:
- 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 484 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.