- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup pistachios, green onions, basil,
- parsley, tomatoes and remaining Gorgonzola cheese. Spread half of
- mixture in prepared pan. Top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers. Pat down. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours
- or overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Carefully unmold onto a serving platter. Remove
- parchment paper. Finely chop remaining pistachios; press onto sides
- of cheesecake. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 225 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.