Pistachio Fluff Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (32 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar vanilla yogurt, divided
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese and 1 cup yogurt; cover and process until smooth.
- Place remaining yogurt in a large bowl. Add pudding mix; whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add cottage cheese mixture; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Fluff in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p47
Reviews for Pistachio Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review