- 1/3 cup chopped dried figs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pistachios
- Additional pistachios, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the figs, brown sugar, bacon and butter. Spoon into tart shells.
- In another bowl, beat the cheeses, confectioners' sugar and apple juice concentrate until blended. Stir in chopped pistachios; dollop over tartlets. Sprinkle with additional pistachios if desired. Chill until serving. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Pistachio Fig Tartlets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p180
Reviews for Pistachio Fig Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review