- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) graham crackers
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. dish, layer a third of the graham crackers and half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining graham crackers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds or until softened, stirring once. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until frosting is set. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Reviews for Pistachio Eclair Dessert
"Yum yum yummy and so very easy to make! Made it for the 1st time last year for Thanksgiving and it's become my family's new favorite dessert. Two family members have already asked me "if I'm going to make it again this year"."
"This is the best and easiest recipe ever! But I can't serve it without sprinkles on top to make it pretty. Each time, I vary the pudding and frosting: Chocolate Fudge pudding and frosting, White Chocolate Pudding layer, Chocolate Fudge layer, Fudge frosting. Right now, I'm using all Pumpkin Spice pudding with Cream Cheese frosting. Makes a lot and is good for company."
"Excellent dessert. I did not put the middle layer of graham crackers in and used homemade chocolate frosting."
"Easy to make and it tastes so good! Thank you for helping me to look like a dessert Goddess! This is going in my recipe book and will be made again and again and again!"
"I make it with French Vanilla pudding due to nut allergies. Made it many times."