This yummy dessert, sent in by Lisa Givens of Austin, Texas, whips up minutes and can be chilled until ready to serve. "It's tasty and easy to fix," she notes. "I've often brought it to family gatherings and office parties, and it's always the first to go."
- 3 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) graham crackers
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. dish, layer a third of the graham crackers and half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining graham crackers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Spoon frosting into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15-20 seconds or until softened, stirring once. Spread over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or until frosting is set. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Eclair Dessert in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p19
Reviews for Pistachio Eclair Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review