Pistachio-Crusted Fried Fish Recipe
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds whitefish or cod fillets
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place flour and milk in separate shallow bowls. Dip fillets in flour, then in milk; coat with pistachio mixture.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 363 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Fried Fish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.