Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets Recipe
What a fresh, fun, absolutely delicious way to fix orange roughy in a hurry! Our taste panel relished the nutty crunch of the pistachio and parsley crust. A great way to bring more fish—and omega 3s—to the family table. Marie Stupin - Roanoke, Virginia
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p59
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2011
"We have made it several times and recommended it to our friends who have thanked us. We have made it with tilapia when fresh orange roughy was available"