Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- 2. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 295 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein
Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
"We have made it several times and recommended it to our friends who have thanked us. We have made it with tilapia when fresh orange roughy was available"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.