What a fresh, fun, absolutely delicious way to fix orange roughy in a hurry! Our taste panel relished the nutty crunch of the pistachio and parsley crust. A great way to bring more fish—and omega 3s—to the family table. Marie Stupin - Roanoke, Virginia
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets in Healthy Cooking October/November 2009, p59
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review