Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place egg white in a shallow bowl. Combine the pistachios, bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in egg white, then pistachio mixture.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pistachio-Crusted Fish Fillets
Sort By :
We have made it several times and recommended it to our friends who have thanked us. We have made it with tilapia when fresh orange roughy was available