- and coat with pistachio mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter in batches over medium
- heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove
- and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, stir in flour until blended. Gradually add the
- wine, cream, tarragon, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce equals 752 calories, 54 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 273 mg cholesterol, 493 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 46 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.