Pistachio Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Toasted coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into crust.
- 2. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 338 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.