Once, I was making a pudding and coconut pie for my mother's uncle and decided to toss in some pineapple and cream cheese. Though everyone else really liked it, he didn't, and called it 'Yucka Pie'. My husband and kids love it, though. and I'm happy because they're getting even a little more fruit without realizing it!—Lucille M. Gendron, Pelham, New Hampshire
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Toasted coconut
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into crust.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Cream Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pistachio Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review