Pistachio Cream Dessert Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- 1. In a microwave-safe 8-in. square dish, melt butter. Stir in cracker crumbs; press mixture onto bottom of dish. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Whisk in ice cream. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours.
- 2. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 303 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Pistachio Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.