- 2-in. rectangle. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden
- brown. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board; with a serrated knife, cut each loaf
- into 20 slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets coated with
- cooking spray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm, turning once.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For icing, combine confectioners' sugar and lemon peel in a small
- bowl; stir in enough milk to achieve desired drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over biscotti. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 129 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.