This bark makes a lovely holiday gift from the kitchen. Fill a plate or cup with candy, then gather up clear cellophane around it and tie with red and green ribbons. —Susan Wacek, Pleasanton, California
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Repeat with white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into semisweet chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with candy coating.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Originally published as Pistachio Cranberry Bark in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p68
Reviews for Pistachio Cranberry Bark
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review