- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Repeat with white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into semisweet chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with candy coating.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Reviews for Pistachio Cranberry Bark
"I wished I would have been able to give it 20 stars! An absolute must for your Holiday tray. Very easy, elegant and yummy! Followed the recipe exactly, although forgot to mix the pistachio's & dried cranberries into melted chocolate. However, remembered while I was spreading the melted chocolate on to the wax paper lined cookie sheet, so I just sprinkled on and with a back of a spatula pressed them into the melted chocolate. And followed the recipe as stated.Susan, thank you for sharing your love of baking with us all!"
"This was excellent! Made this for gifts and it got rave reviews. I used Ghirardelli 60% cocoa chips because I like a darker chocolate!"
"I made this candy bark for the first time on 12/25/2013. I didn't have pistachios or dried cranberries so I'd used 1 cup candied cherries, finely cut & DIVIDED & used 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, DIVIDED! I'd also used 14 oz. package of dark Make & Mold chocolate candy wafers and 14-oz. pkg, of Make & Mold vanilla candy wafers, melted separately in double boiler over boiling water & I added 1 Tbsp. vegetable shortening to each of the candy mixtures before melting & adding the cherries and peanuts! I'd tinted the vanilla part green with several drops of green food coloring & added 1/2 tsp. mint extract after melting the vanilla wafers. I'd divided 1/2 cup each roasted peanuts for each layer & added 1/2 cup finely chopped candied cherries to chocolate layer. I'd sprinkled the tinted vanilla layer after swirling with a knife. I admit that I JUST MIGHT have to work with the vanilla layer-I had sampled the candy bark after letting it chill and I'd found it very good! I'd taken some to one of my nephews & his family 12/26/13 and Judah/his wife found it very good, too! This recipe is definitely on my make list for special occasions/holidays! Thank you, Susan Wacek, for sharing this recipe!! DELowenstein"
"I made these for my Christmas home baked goodies that I share with family and friends. It is delicious and easy. I'll be making this every year."
"This is wonderful! I don't toast the Pistachios and I've used chocolate candy coating (the real milk chocolate or dark chocolate). Also, I've used Ghiradelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chips...indulgent!)"