- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Repeat with white candy coating.
- Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into semisweet chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with candy coating.
- Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
Reviews for Pistachio Cranberry Bark
Sort By :
"This was excellent! Made this for gifts and it got rave reviews. I used Ghirardelli 60% cocoa chips because I like a darker chocolate!"
"I made this candy bark for the first time on 12/25/2013. I didn't have pistachios or dried cranberries so I'd used 1 cup candied cherries, finely cut & DIVIDED & used 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, DIVIDED! I'd also used 14 oz. package of dark Make & Mold chocolate candy wafers and 14-oz. pkg, of Make & Mold vanilla candy wafers, melted separately in double boiler over boiling water & I added 1 Tbsp. vegetable shortening to each of the candy mixtures before melting & adding the cherries and peanuts! I'd tinted the vanilla part green with several drops of green food coloring & added 1/2 tsp. mint extract after melting the vanilla wafers. I'd divided 1/2 cup each roasted peanuts for each layer & added 1/2 cup finely chopped candied cherries to chocolate layer. I'd sprinkled the tinted vanilla layer after swirling with a knife. I admit that I JUST MIGHT have to work with the vanilla layer-I had sampled the candy bark after letting it chill and I'd found it very good! I'd taken some to one of my nephews & his family 12/26/13 and Judah/his wife found it very good, too! This recipe is definitely on my make list for special occasions/holidays! Thank you, Susan Wacek, for sharing this recipe!! DELowenstein"
"I made these for my Christmas home baked goodies that I share with family and friends. It is delicious and easy. I'll be making this every year."
"This is wonderful! I don't toast the Pistachios and I've used chocolate candy coating (the real milk chocolate or dark chocolate). Also, I've used Ghiradelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chips...indulgent!)"
"So easy and so tasty - the pistachios, cranberries, and chocolate together are great! This recipe is a must make every year!"