Pistachio Cranberry Bark Recipe
This bark makes a lovely holiday gift from the kitchen. Fill a plate or cup with candy, then gather up clear cellophane around it and tie with red and green ribbons. —Susan Wacek, Pleasanton, California
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Repeat with white candy coating.
- 2. Stir 3/4 cup pistachios and half of the cranberries into semisweet chocolate. Thinly spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with candy coating.
- 3. Cut through with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 serving (2 ounces) equals 420 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC