- 8 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 2 teaspoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, confectioners' sugar, coconut milk and corn syrup. Press half of the mixture into a greased 9-in. square pan.
- Add the pistachios, matcha, extract and cardamom to the remaining coconut mixture and press in an even layer over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. squares. Dip bottoms in confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2-1/4 pounds.
Originally published as Pistachio Coconut Chews in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p144
Reviews for Pistachio Coconut Chews
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review