- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and
- corn syrup just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in butter. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or
- until filling reaches a spreading consistency, about 45 minutes.
- Spread on the bottoms of half of the cookies; top with remaining
- cookies. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 156 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.