Pistachio Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mixes, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients, adding enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pistachio Bundt Cake(14)
Sort By :
This is so easy to make and always is a crowd pleaser.
This cake is so easy and consistently delicious! My son always requests this cake for his birthday, and I'm actually making one tonight!
This cake was good. It is not overwhelming with flavor. I topped the glaze with crushed pistachios.
This cake was so easy to make. My husband loves it. I put a piece in his lunch box this morning and he called me and told me that he LOVED THIS CAKE!!! It is so moist and it almost like it has a pudding center. He told me to definitely put this recipe in my "favorite cakes" file. I will definitely make this again. Thnaks Taste of Home for such awesome recipes....
This cake was SO easy to make. I selected the recipe because I had the ingredients on hand - I was looking for a bundt recipe in which to try out my new Thanksgiving-themed bundt pan from Williams Sonoma. I didn't have pistachio pudding on hand, but I had pumpkin spice instant pudding instead, so I used that. It was EXTREMELY moist and very tasty. I would definitely like to try this with the pistachio - I bet it would be very pretty.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Bundt Cake Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >