Pistachio Bundt Cake
Pistachio pudding mix gives this moist cake a pretty tint of green. As it bakes, the outside browns nicely to form a slightly crunchy crust. The cake slices beautifully and would make a fun dessert for St. Patrick's Day.
-Becky Gant, South Bend, Indiana
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mixes, water, eggs and
- oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients, adding enough milk to
- reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium,