Pistachio Bundt Cake Recipe
Pistachio pudding mix gives this moist cake a pretty tint of green. As it bakes, the outside browns nicely to form a slightly crunchy crust. The cake slices beautifully and would make a fun dessert for St. Patrick's Day. -Becky Gant, South Bend, Indiana
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mixes, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 3. In small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients, adding enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC