- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mixes, water, eggs and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients, adding enough milk to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Pistachio Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"I've made this cake before using only 1 box of pistachio pudding. The second box of pudding puts extra special taste, texture and moistness into the cake. Baked in a Nordic Ware Classic Bundt pan. Baked 350 deg. exactly 60 min. The outer crust was nicely browned and slightly textured and the cake was perfectly baked. Next time I will try adding 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract as in my previous Pistachio Bundt cakes. I made this for Mom's 88th birthday. It has been her specialty all our lives and for her grandchildren as well. Mom loved it!"
"My husband loved this cake!!!! So easy and so yummy!!!!"
"My daughter is in love with this cake!! Will definitely make this one again!"
"This is so easy to make and always is a crowd pleaser."
"This cake is so easy and consistently delicious! My son always requests this cake for his birthday, and I'm actually making one tonight!"