Pistachio Baked Salmon Recipe
- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 fillet equals 505 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Reviews for Pistachio Baked Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.