Pistachio Baked Salmon
Next time you’re rushed by last-minute guests, try this fancy, flavorful salmon. With pistachios, brown sugar and dill, it’s a guaranteed hit. Cathy Hudak - Wadsworth, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking
- dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 505 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.