- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pistachio Baked Salmon
"that pistachio really makes it crispy.."
"Easy to make and delicious. Will make it again for sure."
"Not as is, I would alter it and make a lighter, healthier version... Thanks for the inspired Idea though!!"
"Very easy to make and great flavor!"
"Awesome! This is easy to prepare and tastes great!"