Next time you're rushed by last-minute guests, try this fancy, flavorful salmon. With pistachios, brown sugar and dill, it's a guaranteed hit. —Cathy Hudak, Wadsworth, Ohio
- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pistachio Baked Salmon in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p17
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pistachio Baked Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review