- 6 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pistachio Baked Salmon
Sort By :
that pistachio really makes it crispy..
Easy to make and delicious. Will make it again for sure.
Not as is, I would alter it and make a lighter, healthier version... Thanks for the inspired Idea though!!
Very easy to make and great flavor!
Awesome! This is easy to prepare and tastes great!