- in. of edges. With the grain of the meat going from left to right,
- roll up jelly-roll style; tie with kitchen string at 1-in.
- intervals. Cut into six 1-1/4-in. rolls.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs,
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steak rolls, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer
- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Cut
- and remove string before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.