- 1 package (9 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Crush tortilla chips and sprinkle into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Pour over chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Pinto Bean Casserole
Sort By :
"My husband and I just enjoyed this yummy dish for dinner. It is so easy to make too. Will be making this often at his request! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe."
"I added a can of green chilies and eliminated the cheese, since I'm on a dairy-free diet. Instead, I put crushed french fried onions on top. Delicious!"
"very good added ro-tel and enchilada sauce yum"
"This recipe is delicious! Even my meat loving guys say I can serve it every week!"
"I loved this. It was quick and easy. I adjusted it to cook in microwave and just added cheese to individual servings. I do intend on making this in the future."