Pink Party Punch Recipe
This easy punch will be the highlight of any party. The fruity flavors blend perfectly together, making it impossible to have just one glass.—Carol Garnett, Bellevue, Washington
- 2 bottles (46 ounces each) white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- 1. In two pitchers, combine juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
3/4 cup: 127 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pink Party Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC