Pink Party Punch
This easy punch will be the highlight of any party. The fruity flavors blend perfectly together, making it impossible to have just one glass.Carol Garnett, Bellevue, Washington
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 bottles (46 ounces each) white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- In two pitchers, combine juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate
- until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of
- sherbet. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 127 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.