This easy punch will be the highlight of any party. The fruity flavors blend perfectly together, making it impossible to have just one glass.—Carol Garnett, Bellevue, Washington
Featured In: Non-Alcoholic Party Drinks
- 2 bottles (46 ounces each) white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- In two pitchers, combine juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of sherbet. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
Originally published as Pink Party Punch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p22
Reviews for Pink Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review