Pink Lemonade Pie
A cool comfort food is this pie for my family. On very hot days, I serve it straight from the freezer. That way, it's slightly frosty and extra refreshing.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread pie crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in lemonade and
- food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. Remove from the
- freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon and additional
- whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.