- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 4 drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 shortbread pie crust (9 inches)
- Lemon slices and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in lemonade and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon and additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pink Lemonade Pie
Sort By :
"We all love this one! So easy to make and tastes fantastic!"
"Easy, tasty, quick and great for a hot summer BBQ. Very refreshing. I am making it today for my SIL and mother to celebrate their birthdays. Adding strawberries to make it special!"
"I would have this pie at my Thanksgiving dinners for the past thirty years and it was always my favorite and now my kids favorite! To get lemonade concentrate, then you need to buy a frozen can of pink lemonade and let it thaw out."
"I would love to try this pie. I know my kids would absolutely love it. What do you mean by lemonade concentrate ?Heather McComber, Tiskilwa, IL"