Pink Lemonade Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red food coloring, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- 2. In a blender, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 410 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.