Pink Lemonade Dessert
Field editor Nancy McDonald of Burns, Wyoming recommends this refreshing treat, noting, "It's light and cool and goes very well after a big meal. Plus, you can make it ahead."
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red food coloring, optional
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press
- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and
- process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food
- coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate
- for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 410 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.