Field editor Nancy McDonald of Burns, Wyoming recommends this refreshing treat, noting, "It's light and cool and goes very well after a big meal. Plus, you can make it ahead."
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons red food coloring, optional
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine milk and lemonade concentrate; cover and process until well blended. Fold in the whipped topping and food coloring if desired. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pink Lemonade Dessert in Taste of Home August/September 2000, p65
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pink Lemonade Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review