You'll love the creamy goodness of this refreshingly minty candy. It's festive pink color makes it lovely on the treat tray. --Phyllis Scheuer, Wenona, Illinois
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + cooling
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies (about 7 candies)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- In a microwave, melt candy coating at 70% power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave in additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until
- Stir in the crushed candies, peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Spread onto waxed paper to cool completely. Break into small pieces;
- store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 ounces.