You'll love the creamy goodness of this refreshingly minty candy. It's festive pink color makes it lovely on the treat tray. --Phyllis Scheuer, Wenona, Illinois
- 10 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies (about 7 candies)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- In a microwave, melt candy coating at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave in additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the crushed candies, peppermint extract and food coloring. Spread onto waxed paper to cool completely. Break into small pieces; store in an airtight container. Yield: 10 ounces.
Originally published as Pink Ice in Country Woman November/December 2002, p59
Reviews for Pink Ice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review