Pink Grapefruit Punch
Everyone who tastes this slightly sweet punch wants seconds, and then they ask for the recipe. It's great with breakfast or brunch, but also good just by itself as a thirst-quencher. When covered, it'll keep in the fridge for several days.Terry Taylor-Heskett, Goliad, Texas
8-10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Orange or lemon slices and maraschino cherries, optional
- Combine 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until the sugar dissolves; cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, lemonade
- concentrate, cherry juice, sugar mixture and remaining water. Chill.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with orange or lemon slices and cherries if
- desired. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 89 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.