Everyone who tastes this slightly sweet punch wants seconds, and then they ask for the recipe. It's great with breakfast or brunch, but also good just by itself as a thirst-quencher. When covered, it'll keep in the fridge for several days.—Terry Taylor-Heskett, Goliad, Texas
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Orange or lemon slices and maraschino cherries, optional
- Combine 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until the sugar dissolves; cool. In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, lemonade concentrate, cherry juice, sugar mixture and remaining water. Chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange or lemon slices and cherries if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Pink Grapefruit Punch in Country Woman January/February 2005, p40
Reviews for Pink Grapefruit Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 16, 2014
"Delicious and very refreshing!"