VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Orange or lemon slices and maraschino cherries, optional
- Combine 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until the sugar dissolves; cool. In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, lemonade concentrate, cherry juice, sugar mixture and remaining water. Chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange or lemon slices and cherries if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings (1-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Pink Grapefruit Punch in Country Woman January/February 2005, p40
Reviews forPink Grapefruit Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 16, 2014
"Delicious and very refreshing!"